For coaches seeking a supportive community of like minded adventurers.
CAHOOTS stands for
This is a group dedicated to the growth and success of coaches who want to make a positive difference in their own lives and in the lives of their clients. This group is for coaches who are committed to
- Constantly improving their coaching skills
- Doing their own personal development work
- Increasing their confidence
- Supporting the growth of their fellow coaches
- Making a positive impact on the lives of those they serve
Is It Right For You?
The ideal Coaches in CAHOOTS member has already had some coach specific training and is either working with clients (paid or pro bono) or using coaching skills as part of a regular job.
This community is not a good fit for people who have no coaching experience at all or for coaches seeking ICF Core Competency CCE credit. You may only claim resource development CCEs for this program at this time.
- Monthly topic teaching from Nikki recorded and available for you to access at your convenience
- 2 90 minute mastermind meetings each month with opportunities to discuss the monthly topic, ask any coaching related questions you have, get help with client challenges, discuss business building, and practice specific coaching skill building exercises
- Recordings of all sessions will be provided in case you miss a session
- A growing resource library to help you with your own personal and professional growth
- Opportunities to form peer coaching triads to hone your coaching skills with fellow coaches in CAHOOTS
- More to come!
Ready to Get Started?
Thanks for your interest! If Coaches in CAHOOTS sounds like the right fit for you, let’s talk. Book a quick check in call to confirm there is space available and ask any questions you may have.