Mentor Coaching is for adventurous coaches and coaching students who are ready to grow!
If you are a new or experienced coach on a quest to
- Sharpen your coaching skills
- Earn an ACC or PCC credential from the International Coaching Federation
- Overcome burnout with your coaching business
- Enjoy your clients more
- Increase your confidence
- Get down-to-earth support for your coaching practice
This could be just what you’ve been searching for.
No matter what kind of coaching you do, it is always nice to know you have a guide at your side who can help with client challenges, answer coaching related questions, and give feedback on your coaching. working with me will empower you to:
- Confidently embrace your role as a coach
- Understand and incorporate the core coaching competencies
- Navigate the ICF credentialing process
- Experience more impactful and transformative coaching sessions
- Tackle your own personal challenges so you can serve your clients better
- Have more fun with your coaching
I mentor coaches who are seeking to earn or to renew an ACC or PCC credential from the International Coaching Federation. If you are looking for foundational coach education, I am pleased to be an instructor for the laser-focused coaching program from Life Coaching Group. I highly encourage you to check it out, even if you are already coaching.
I’ve been working with Nikki Brown in her capacity as mentor coach for over four months now. The process has been extremely valuable in that I have been able to gain new awareness, develop new behaviors, and also see my confidence grow as a coach – as well as my skills! Nikki is a very insightful coach, a great listener and a gifted teacher. I know that she is invested in my development and that she cares deeply. I would highly recommend Nikki as a mentor coach.
Marnie Ewing, marnieewingconsulting.com
How Mentoring With Me Works
My individual mentor coaching can be very flexible to fit your specific needs and schedule. For instance, you may want to discuss specific client challenges or practice a particular skill on the call with me. Or, you may want to send in a recorded session ahead of time for detailed feedback as you work toward your coaching credential.
If you are looking for group mentor coaching, I do offer that from time to time. My next group mentoring program is planned for Thursdays in August 2023. Find out more and register by clicking here. I can also highly recommend the group mentoring offered by Marion Franklin, MCC. Check it out here.
Kind Words from Clients
Current Packages & Rates
3 Session Mentor Package
This package is most helpful for coaches renewing their credential or who need to briefly brush up on their skills. It includes
- 2 sessions to address your unique challenges/questions and to offer an opportunity to practice coaching and get immediate feedback
- 1 session with detailed feedback on a recorded coaching session of your choice
6 Session Mentor Package
This package is a good starting place for those seeking to earn their first coaching credential or who are ready to move up from the ACC to the PCC credential. It includes
- 3 sessions to address your unique challenges/questions and to offer an opportunity to practice coaching and get immediate feedback
- 3 sessions with detailed feedback on recorded coaching sessions of your choice
Single 60 Minute Session Only
For these sessions, you will bring your specific coaching skills questions/challenges to the call for us to discuss. You also have an opportunity to practice coaching and receive immediate feedback.
Single 60 Minute Session with Call Recording Evaluation
Before these sessions, you will submit a call recording and a transcript up to 45 minutes which I will evaluate. We will then spend our time together reviewing the call and discussing various aspects of your coaching based on thecore competencies and laser-focused coaching techniques as applicable.
Pay for coaching or mentoring here.
Coaches aren’t cookies! I don’t believe in cookie-cutter approaches to either coaching or mentoring, and I’m happy to customize a package for you. Just let me know what would be most helpful to you.
* All sessions are payable in advance.
Ready to Get Started?
If having a guide at your side sounds good to you, let’s talk. Book your free 30 minute discovery session. There’s no hype and no obligation. Let’s find out if we would be a good fit to continue your journey together.